Senior Support Specialist
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better.
If you want to shape the future of global education with us, join our Poznan team!
We are currently looking for a Senior Support Specialist – fluent English
- Fluent English
- At least 3 year experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of incident management processes
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, possibly Kayako)
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Skilled at Ms Office, Google Suit
- Readiness and motivation to develop your competencies
- Must have strong technical aptitude
- Analytical skills
Detailed description of the role:
- Supports and provides feedback for all T1 and T2 technical related questions, and be on standby to handy T1 cases where necessary
- Handle support escalations from T2/T3, perform full investigation prior to handing off Defect Coordinations teams, and follow-up until issue is resolved while maintaining contact with stakeholders and customers
- Coordinate support escalations small projects as assigned
- Maintain relationships between client, internal stakeholders and liaison between other services team
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Help train and give guidance to other team members
- Maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies that could potentially live applications
- Create and maintain support escalations documentation and knowledge-base, and contributes to the documentation of procedures and guidelines for internal team use
- Assist in generating monthly reports
- Adherence to prevailing operational and quality standards
- Performs all other responsibilities of a Senior Product Support Specialist
What is waiting for you?
- Access to a rich source of knowledge (like lynda.com, our office library)
- Access to My Benefit Platform (including MultiSport Card, cinema and theatre tickets, tourist excursions etc.)
- Private health care, accident insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity to master your English skills at daily work and by participating in English classes
- Paid leave for volunteer purpose
- Pearson Worldwide Save for Shares
- Fruits, muesli and other snacks available in our kitchens
- Chillout room with Xbox and foosball
How to apply?
Please send your CV via the link. We will contact the selected candidates only.