Pearson IOKI is a team of passionate and committed people working on creating worldwide e-learning platforms and educational materials for English learners and teachers on a global scale. Our office is located in Nobel Tower in Poznań. If you want to shape the future of global education with us, join our team!
We’re currently looking for Content Developer in Poznan.
As a Content Developer you will have an opportunity to create and edit English learning and teaching products for users all around the world. You will collaborate with authors and editors in order to provide the highest quality content. As part of our team, you will work with the most innovative tools and technologies in education industry.
- University/College degree in linguistics, foreign language or similar field, or qualification in teaching English as a second/foreign language (Certificate or Diploma in TEFL or TESOL)
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching, ELT editorial or linguistics
- Experience in content creation of language learning products
- Ability to work effectively in a complex international organization
- Sound business acumen
- Pragmatic, calm under pressure; results-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Other skills an advantage: experience using content management systems, learning management systems, and structured authoring tools
What do we offer?
- Access to MyBenefit Platform (including MultiSport Card, cinema and theatre tickets, tours, etc.)
- Private healthcare, accident insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited access to rich sources of knowledge (e.g. lynda.com, Safari Books Online, office library)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leave for volunteering
- Pearson Worldwide Save for Shares
- Working as part of an international environment in a spacious, modern office
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Team outings
- Fruits, muesli and other snacks available in our kitchens
How to apply?
Please send your application via link till May 10, 2019. We will contact the selected candidates only.