Content Creation Intern
Pearson IOKI’s Content Creation Department is looking of interns to work on a large innovative project for the Pearson Group – world’s largest education company. Working with us, you’ll be able to shape global education.
Paid internship on the position of Content Creation Specialist
The main goal of the internship is to provide the interns with broad knowledge of the digital publishing process. It is also a chance to gain valuable experience in the e-learning industry and prepare to work on digital language learning materials.
The internship programme covers the following areas:
- publishing process of digital learning materials
- authoring tools
- graphic editing and creation of graphic elements (basic level)
- good editing practices in working with digital materials
Each intern will be assigned a supervisor who will make sure all necessary tools and knowledge are provided.
- high command of English (at least at Advanced level)
- availability (at least 20 hour per week)
- knowledge of working in a digital environment (MS Office, web browsers)
- final-year student student (2MA)
What we provide:
- training in tools used in the publishing process
- training in GIMP graphic editor
- training in publishing process
- work in a young team and a friendly atmosphere
- possible employment after the internship (or references)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship-Editor” in the title.
The résumé must include the following consent to the processing of your personal data.
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I hereby declare that I was informed about the personal data processing terms.