Content Development Interns
Pearson IOKI’s Content Development Department is looking of interns to work on a large innovative project for the Pearson Group – world’s largest education company. Working with us, you’ll be able to shape global education.
Paid internship on the position of Content Development Specialist
The main goal of the internship is to provide the interns with broad knowledge of the digital publishing process. It is also a chance to gain valuable experience in the e-learning industry and prepare to work on digital language learning materials.
The internship programme covers the following areas:
- six-month experience in an international organization
- publishing process of digital learning materials
- editorial tools
- good editing practices in working with digital materials
What we provide:
- each intern will be assigned a supervisor who will make sure all necessary tools and knowledge are provided
- training in tools used in the publishing process
- training in publishing process
- unlimited access to development platforms: lynda.com, Culture Wizard etc.
- flexible working hours
- work in a young team and a friendly atmosphere
- possible employment after the internship (or references)
- high command of English (at least at Advanced level)
- knowledge of working in a digital environment (MS Office, web browsers)
- final-year student student (2MA)
- availability (at least 20 hour per week)
Nice to have:
- experience in teaching English
Present yourself as best as you can:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship – Content Development” in the title.
- Wait for the invitation to the Assessment Center or for a recruitment interview.
- Join our team for six months and gain valuable experience in an international company.
Apply even Today!
The résumé must include the following consent to the processing of your personal data.
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I hereby declare that I was informed about the personal data processing terms.