Paid internship in AI Products & Solutions – Technical Project Manager
Join the AI Products & Solutions team at Pearson (Poznań Office) and gain valuable experience in the role of Technical Project Manager.
You will work in an international research and development unit which creates products and services based on machine learning. Your main task will be to support the Data Science and Research Engineering teams in their daily work by using agile methods such as Scrum. You will see what project management looks like in an organization with a matrix structure. You will learn how to support teams in creating a project vision and turning it into a concrete plan.
- work on creating educational products and services that change the lives of millions of people around the world
- opportunity to learn agile project management methods (with emphasis on Scrum and SAFe)
- work in an international environment and cooperation with people who have many years of industry experience (including dedicated mentoring)
- access to educational platforms, e.g. O’Reilly Safari and Lynda
- contract of mandate with an hourly rate of 25–40 zł gross
- a long-term contract extension to people who will prove themselves during the initial four months (including the possibility to work remotely)
- good work organization and team self-organization support
- the unwavering need for learning and openness to challenges
- creative problem-solving skills
- advanced communication skills, including very good command of English in speech and writing
- student status and availability of a minimum 25 hours a week
Nice-to-have skills in each area:
- Agile project management methods: knowledge of concepts related to Scrum and SAFe frameworks
- Project management tools: creating a project plan, monitoring and reporting progress, risk management
Contact us even if your background is in other areas than project management, but you are interested in gaining experience in this field. Your motivation and perseverance in learning and facing challenges are equally important as your technical skills.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the title: “AIPS Project Management”.
We will contact the selected candidates only.
The data controller is Pearson IOKI sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (60-529) at ul. Dąbrowskiego 77A, which can be contacted by post at the address above or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of conducting and settling the recruitment process. You have the right to access, correct or delete them, but also limit the extent of data processing and lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data.