We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team [B2B Contract]
Your responsibilities will include:
- build and manage app publishing process
- design automation tools for devOps purposes
- define and manage the technological stack within an instracture
- operate different devOps tools
- serve as support in identifying bugs in live production systems
- provide everyday assistance in development teams
- deep understanding of Linux operating systems (with the preference of the RedHat line)
- understanding of app design and packaging
- experience scripting in one of the following languages – Bash/Ruby/Python
- familiarity with version control systems (with the preference of Git)
- experience in devOps and production server management
- experience in cloud hosting (with the preference of AWS)
- basic understanding of database management
- experience in programming
- basic understanding of Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- familiarity with the Continuous Integration tools
- ability to operate a selected monitoring system/platform
- experience in providing and managing backup solutions and restoring them for production systems
- experience in rotation/log distribution systems
- experience with package repositories (with the preference of Yum)
- an understanding of the DevOps concept
- experience working on large projects across several teams
- deep understanding of Virtualization
- familiarity with tools such as ANT, Phing, make, Maven
What is waiting for you?
- Fruits, muesli and other snacks available in our kitchens
- Chillout room with X-box and foosball
- Opportunity to master your English skills at daily work and by participating in English classes
- Unlimited access to rich source of knowledge (lynda.com, Safari)
- Flexible working hours
- Work in global environment in a spacious, modern office
- Participation in Polish and international conferences as well as in specialist trainings
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DevOps Engineer” in the title. Feel free to provide a link to your account on Stack Overflow / Github / Bitbucket or your blog if you have one. We will contact the selected candidates only.
The résumé must include the following consent to the processing of your personal data.
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I hereby declare that I was informed about the personal data processing terms.