Educating 100 million people worldwide and with offices in over 30 countries, Pearson is the global leader in educational publishing and qualifications, providing high-quality qualifications and print and digital resource programmes to help students of all ages learn at their own pace, in their own way.
If you want to shape the future of global education with us, join our team! We are located in Poznań in the Center of Advanced Technologies – Nobel Tower.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner.
Product Owner who will own and manage the development of assigned products in the Pearson English & Schools product portfolio. The focus of this role is on ensuring that the prioritized deliverables are defined, created and delivered on time to meet customer needs, ensuring that a pragmatic approach is taken to achieve the delivery of the product Roadmap.
work with international products
prioritizing product backlog to ensure delivery on quality, time and budget while satisfying the needs of a variety of stakeholders
communication: the ability to articulate clearly and effectively technical and functional issues to a range of colleagues and third parties with a wide range of technical understanding
collaboration and teamwork: the ability to work effectively and flexible with a variety of internal project team members and other stakeholders
influencing: challenge assumptions; effective in managing change and ambiguity
understanding of the educational digital marketplace, competing digital products, and how to build competitive digital products and services for the English & Schools market
excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
excellent technical understanding of online technologies
- experience in product vision creation and backlog management
experience in defining scope and acceptance criteria
experience in the management of the iteration deliverables
understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
analytical thinking and problem-solving approach
fluent in Agile methods, preferably SCRUM or Scaled Agile Framework
fluent in Programme, Portfolio and Project Management methodologies
experience in work with remote teams
What is waiting for you?
- unlimited access to rich source of knowledge (like lynda.com, our office library)
- participation in conferences as well as in specialist trainings
- access to My Benefit Platform (including MultiSport Card, cinema and theatre tickets, touristic excursions etc.)
- private health care, accident insurance for you and your family
- opportunity to master your English skills at daily work and by participating in English classes
- flexible working hours
- paid leave for volunteer purpose
- Pearson Worldwide Save for Shares
- work in global environment in a spacious, modern office
- fruits, muesli and other snacks available in our kitchens
- chillout room with X-box and foosball
How to apply?
- Please send your CV via the link. We will contact the selected candidates only.
- For more information about Pearson IOKI, visit LinkedIn, Facebook and G+.