Software Quality Engineer
Pearson Poznan Office is a team of around 140 people passionate about and committed to creating e-learning platform of global reach. We’re located in Nobel Tower – Advanced Technology Centre.
We are currently looking for: Software Quality Engineer [B2B contract] for admin tool which is supporting Pulse Learning Platform by managing users, schools, classes and other assets. We are consuming multiple APIs and cooperate with other teams to provide the best user experience.
Your responsibilities will include
- planning, designing and carrying out automated functional tests
- designing and implementing automated integration tests in Postman
- reporting test results
- quality testing of the created software
- close cooperation with the members of Scrum team and other departments
- knowledge of exploratory software testing techniques
- knowledge of automated testing tools and experience in the area (Preferable Protractor, Cucumber)
- knowledge of techniques for writing test case studies and testing scenarios
- knowledge of software quality assurance
- knowledge of GIT version control systems
- experience in tools: Bitbucket, Jira, Postman, HP ALM
- good command of English
Also a plus
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate
What is waiting for you?
- fruits, muesli and other snacks available in our kitchens
- chillout room with X-box and foosball
- opportunity to master your English skills at daily work and by participating in English classes
- unlimited access to rich source of knowledge (lynda.com, Safari)
- flexible working hours
- work in global environment in a spacious, modern office
- participation in Polish and international conferences as well as in specialist trainings
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Quality Engineer” in the title. We will contact the selected candidates only.
The résumé must include the following consent to the processing of your personal data.
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I hereby declare that I was informed about the personal data processing terms.